Introducing North America’s largest integrated surface mount touch screen telephone access system.
Have a question or need more details? Use the button below to contact us.
North America’s largest integrated Touch Screen Voice Entry System
Mircom’s 22” Touch Surface Mount Telephone Access System is designed to provide a visually stunning and intuitive user-experience.
The system brings a number of innovative new features to provide a fully customizable solution for occupant and visitor access control in condominiums, apartment buildings, office buildings, gated communities and industrial buildings.
The 22” full color touch display provides ultra-wide viewing angles, which is sure to impress visitors & occupants alike.
The solution runs a reliable and proven Windows-based operating system to offer the most feature rich system on the market. For ADC/NSL telephone interconnectivity, the system uses Mircom’s custom interface modules, successfully installed in thousands of buildings across the globe.
SIP SERVICE BLACKLISTED ROUTERS
We have identified some routers that are blocking Mircom provided SIP service with the TX3-NANO and all variations of the TX3-TOUCH units. The SIP calls will not work if you are using one of the below routers –
• D-Link DIR-615 Wireless N Router
• D-Link EBR-2310 Ethernet Broadband Router
• Greenwave G1100 Verizon Quantum
- 2000 name capacity
- TCP/IP capability to remotely program and maintain the system
- Built-in HD web camera for video communication to the suite
- Optional system diagnostic software for remote monitoring
- Multi-language support; English, French, and Chinese (both traditional and simplified) are provided and a language editor allows all text to be translated into other languages
- Integrated advertising module offsets capital costs and generates recurring revenue for the property
- Configurable themes, screens and layouts allow customization to any decor
- Built-in Wiegand proximity reader; 125 KHz
- Optional high definition AXIS IP Camera
- Provision for postal lock
- Provision for two or single door controller [TX3-CX-2 or TX3-CX-1]
- Integrates with TX3 InSuite device
- Wheelchair Accessible – Lowered control keys make the keyboard easier to reach, complying ADA requirements
- Smooth scrolling using finger swipes make scrolling through the resident directory easy and fun