Request a Free Quote
At UTS Group we offer you a selection of security cameras with a broad spectrum of high-tech features to complement your CCTV surveillance system. With the onset of the pandemic, we knew we had to evolve with your needs and provide the technologies that will help you protect your business. Thermal cameras was an addition to our Covid-19 resources that aimed at keeping a temperature check on the people who enter your premises. We provide, install, and repair thermal cameras all over Ontario, Canada.
WHAT IS A THERMAL CAMERA?
Some living organisms and objects emit infrared radiation by producing or storing heat, this occurrence is called a heat signature. Thermal cameras – or thermal imaging cameras – were designed to detect and measure those radiations. In practical use, these cameras detect the body temperature of the people inside your premises
HOW DOES THE THERMAL CAMERA WORK?
A thermal camera’s main components are the lens and the sensor. The lens focuses infrared waves onto the sensor which creates patterns. These patterns are converted into electric signals. This helps with fever detection and any possible threats can be avoided.
Thermal cameras come in three types, each having its own purpose and specific application:
- Short wavelength, spectral range of 0.9-1.7 microns
- Mid-wavelength, spectral range of 2-5 microns
- Long wavelength, spectral range of 7-12 microns
types of thermal cameras
short wavelength thermal cameras
Spectral range of 0.9-1.7 microns
mid wavelength THERMAL CAMERAS
Spectral range of 2-5 microns
long wavelength THERMAL CAMERAS
Spectral range of 7-12 microns
Call Us Now +1 888-205-4036 - your partner 24/7
features to consider
- Accurate fever/ temperature detection
- Image resolution
- Thermal range
- Lens interchangeability
benefits of installing thermal cameras
- Limits the number of false alarms due to its high accuracy
- Monitors difficult outdoor areas due to its long range perimeter detection
- Minimal environmental challenges such as sun glare, smoke, fog, and dust
- Perfect for firefighting
- Ability to detect objects in complete darkness
- Ability to classify specific shapes such as humans, animals, and objects
- Perfect for industrial building construction, inspection, and maintenance
- Perfect for skin temperature screening; specifically useful during pandemics
- Ability to connect to other devices through Wi-Fi
Why UTS Group?
UTS Group is the leading Canadian provider of advanced intelligent security systems serving Ontario. We have over 15 years of experience specializing in the selling, installing and servicing of Access Control Systems, Locksmith Services, Intercom, Systems Security Cameras and Automatic Door Systems. Not just this, we integrate all our services together in your premise. We offer our clients an effective solution designed to meet their unique needs and varying needs. Our emergency services are available 24X7 Your safety and security is our mission.