SmartCode 10 Commercial Lever Electronic Lock – Matte Black
SKU Number: 9GED26000-002
SKU Description: GED26000 TP514 SMT VS
Function: Keyed Entry
Introducing the SmartCode 10 Commercial grade lever. An ideal fit for projects demanding code or key access. Perfect for market segments such as hotels, motels, office buildings, retail stores, shopping centers, manufacturing facilities and multi-family housing. The SmartCode 10 features an auto lock function, simple programming and up to 30 user access codes that can be customized for sharing with employees, maintenance or service personnel. SmartCode is easy to install, program and use and operates on a 9V battery. It also features SmartKey re-key technology as the back-up keyway. This entry lever can be locked or unlocked by using the keypad or key from the outside as well as the turn button from the inside. The Matte Black finish provides a rich and warm complement to the products style.
- BHMA Commercial grade 2 certified – Tested to 500,000 cycles.
- Interior turn piece can switch between ‘auto lock’ & ‘passage mode’. ‘Auto lock’ – always locks after entry, key / code required for re entry. ‘Passage mode’ – free entry without code / key.
Property managers can disable the passage function so that the unit auto locks every time – key or code always required for entry. Ideal for restrooms in restaurants/gas stations. SmartCode can be conveniently programed from the outside with a programming code.
- Emergency egress – Interior lever is free to allow exit at any time.
- Users can program a one time code for emergencies, which deletes after first usage.
- Featuring SmartKey SecurityTM, which protects against advanced break-in techniques and allows you to re-key your lock yourself in seconds.
- Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons.
- Latch has adjustable backset 2-3/8″ to 2-3/4″ to fit all standard door preparations.
- Keyed lever operated by key outside or electronic keypad and thumb turn inside.
- Reversible lever to fit left-hand or right-hand doors.
- Keypad stays lit for 5 seconds after inactivity.
- Easily installs in minutes with just a screwdriver.
|Product Type||Electronic Lock|
|Fits Door Thickness||1-3/8″ to 1-3/4″|
|Latch Backset Size||Adjustable 2-3/8″ or 2-3/4″|
|Product Height (Inches)||5-31/32|
|ADA Compliance||Meets ADA/ANSI A117.1 requirements, ensuring accessibility to all disabled persons|