THOMAS Rim Mount Electric Strike (SD30-4-12)
The 30-4 Series electric strike is designed for use with rim mount exit
The SDC 30-4 Series electric strike is designed for use with rim mount exit devices having pullman type latchbolts or the top pullman latch of a surface vertical-rod exit device.
SDC Rim Mount Electric Strike for Exit Device w/ Pullman Type Latch, 9″ H, 12VDC
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lockdown
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4″ to 1/2″)
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- ¾” keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.