THOMAS Rim Electric Strike Fire Rated (TA5659)
Surface mount Grade 1 RIM electric strike
SURFACE MOUNT FIRE RATED
RIM ELECTRIC STRIKE
The Thomas TA-5659, Grade 1 surface-mount electric strike for rim exit devices, offers the very best strike quality, performance, with the added value of latch monitoring and two spacer plates.
The ‘Universal’ strike design delivers unparalleled application flexibility, with field selectable 12/24V, AC/DC voltage, fail safe/fail secure operation and horizontal adjustment.
Voltage: 12/24V AC/DC
Current Draw: 280mA@12V AC/DC
Static Strength: 1,500 Lbs.
Dynamic Strength: 70 Ft- Lbs.
Endurance: 1,000,000 cycles (factory tested),
250,000 cycles (UL verified)
Fire Rating: UL10C/CAN4-S104
3 hrs. (Fail Secure Only)
Mode: Selectable fail safe fail secure
Operation: AC – Buzz
Latch Monitor: Yes
Dimensions: 9”H x 1 3/4”W x 1/2” D
(230mm x 44.5mm x 13mm)
• ‘No Cut‘ surface mounted
• ‘Universal‘ design with selectable 12/24V,AC/DC and fail safe/fail secure operation
• Single solenoid design provides superior strike reliability
• Tamper resistant stainless steel construction
• (2) spacer plates and horizontal adjustment insure proper latch entry in all applications
• 1/2” to 3/4” latch projection
• Latch monitoring included
• Non-handed, plug-in wiring harness
• 5 year warranty