In today's rapidly-changing information society, large corporations and small companies alike increasingly require modern data collection and auto-ID systems. The ProxiPen reads radio frequency identification (RFID) tags and other transponders automatically, and can fully satisfy the data collection needs of both commercial and industrial applications.
• Compact, lightweight, simple to operate
• Tough waterproof polycarbonate housing
• Resists heat, shock and hydro-carbons
• Powered by one "AA" commercial alkaline, lithium or rechargeable battery
• Reads RFID proximity tags
• Provides visible and audible indications to confirm information has been read
• ProxiPen can read RFID tags even if they are wet, frosty, dirty, greasy, or painted over
• RFID tags can be concealed behind wallpaper, wallboard, plaster, paneling, mirrors or any other nonmetallic surface - a real plus in applications where aesthetics or vandalism are considerations
• ProxiPen "autosenses" and reads
RFID tags whenever they come into its reading range
• Low power consumption – requires one "AA" commercial alkaline, lithium or rechargeable battery that can be replaced by user without any special tools readings) - can be used for long periods in the field without the need for frequent downloading
• Easy to use; no external controls
• Weight: 4.94 oz. (140g)
• Operating Temperature Range: -4°F to +158°F (-20°C to +70°C)
• Mechanical Shock Resistance: Free fall from 5 ft. (1.5m) on concrete
• TAG Frequency: 125 kHz
• Reading Distance: 0.12" to 0.71" (3-18mm) depending on size of transponder and condition of battery. Reads through nonmetallic materials.
• Approved Tags: Sokymat World
• Memory Capacity: 4,063 readings
• Time Resolution: 1 minute
• Download Time: Approx. 1 minute (full memory)
• Housing: Polycarbonate
• Power Supply: One "AA" cell, 1.5v
• Approx. 50,000 Readings/Battery
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.