Guard tour system. Provided with reader, 20 tags, data transfer unit, USB
data cable & standard software.
Proximity-Based Guard Tour Verification System
The GCS® ProxiPen Kit from Detex is the total solution for your guard tour verification requirements and other data collection tasks. It includes everything you need to quickly and easily set up a complete guard tour system that features the innovative ProxiPen RFID tag reader and user-friendly TopGuardPatrol communication and reporting software.
System Requirements Minimum System:
• Intel 486 processor (or compatible)
• 16 MB RAM
• 50 MB hard disk
• Screen resolution 800 x 600
• USB port (for DTU)
• Intel Pentium II processor (or compatible)
• 64 MB RAM
• 150 MB hard disk (depending on database size)
• Screen resolution 1024 x 768
• USB port (for DTU)
Works under Windows® 2000, XP, Vista and Windows 7 (32-bit only).
The TopGuard Patrol software can be used on a stand-alone PC or on a workstation in a network. There is not a network version of TopGuard Patrol; however, multiple workstations having TopGuard Patrol PLUS installed can be configured to share downloaded data and produce reports independently.
1 PROXIPEN-2 Proxipen RFID Tag Reader
1 GCS-PP-DTU Data Transfer Unit (DTU) for Proxipen (serial or USB port)
1 GCS-PP-DTU-USB USB Data Cable for Proxipen DTU
1 GCS-TGP TopGuard Patrol Software
20 GCS-PP-TAG30-U RFID Tag, 30mm diameter
Features and Benefits –
• ProxiPen's data points are RFID tags, which ProxiPen senses and reads automatically whenever they come into its reading range
• ProxiPen can read a tag even if it is wet, frosty, dirty, greasy, or painted over.
• ProxiPen’s RFID tags may be concealed behind wallpaper, sheetrock, plaster, paneling, mirrors or any other nonmetallic surface; a real plus in applications where aesthetics or vandalism are considerations.
• ProxiPen is compact, lightweight and easy to use, with no external controls.
• Correct data readings are confirmed by visible and audible signals.
• ProxiPen's electronics are sealed in tough polycarbonate housing, making the reader completely waterproof and shock-resistant.
• ProxiPen delivers 50,000 data readings from one “AA” battery, which is user-changeable without tools (or loss of data, which is preserved in non-volatile memory).
• ProxiPen’s anti-tampering features discourage unauthorized battery removal.
• TopGuard Patrol software makes it easy to set up tours, download and evaluate collected data and prepare reports, which may be saved and/or e-mailed in HTML or PDF format.
• TopGuard Patrol is easily customized to accommodate any data collection application, including maintenance, service, cleaning, attendance and asset tracking. Control points, incidents, personnel, equipment, inventory or activities can be assigned to an RFID tag.
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.