Comes with two 12VDC / 24VDC class 2 rated power limited outputs. Input
115VAC 50/60Hz rated @ 0.6 amp. UL listed.
The TA-2501 is a Power Limited Power Supply with Chargers that will convert 115VAC 50/60Hz input, into two individually PTC protected 12VDC or 24VDC outputs (see specifications). It is intended for use in applications requiring UL Listing for Access Control (UL294) and applications requiring an interface with Fire Alarm Control Panels. 12VDC or 24VDC @ 1 Amp supply current with large enclosure.
• Two (2) 12VDC or 24VDC, Class 2 Rated power limited outputs.
• Filtered and electronically regulated output.
• Input 115VAC 50/60Hz rated @ 0.6 Amp.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel-type batteries.
• Maximum charge current: 400mA.
• Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
• AC power and unit status indicator on the front panel.
• Normally Open [NO] trigger input.
• Supervised Fire Alarm Disconnect (Latching w/reset or Non-Latching).
• Accommodates up to two (2) 12VDC/7AH battery (batteries not included).
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.