THOMAS Narrow Weather Exit Alarm (DTEAX500W)
Door entry alarm, 9VDC battery operated, includes battery.
Requires mortise cyl sold seperate.
The Detex EAX-500W Weatherized Exit Alarm is designed for applications that require an alarm on secured doors, particularly emergency exits that open to the outdoors or wet environment. The alarm, with approximately100dB, will sound when an unauthorized exit occurs. The EAX-500W, with its redesigned shape and smaller size, make it the choice for quick and easy installations on emergency exit and restricted doors and gates.
• Low cost, self-contained door alarm with piezo horn that sounds to warn unauthorized use of a door or gate.
• Weatherized for outdoor environments
• Secure, tamper resistant housing
• Quick, easy installation saves time and money
Finishes -GY – Grey
Optional • BK – Black
• Patented plastic template allows for foolproof alignment of internal magnetic door contact and accurate installation
• Tapered cover allows for installation on narrow stile doors, 2″ minimum
• Intelligent circuit senses the external magnet location automatically and sets the correct door handing
• Patented cam assembly automatically adjusts for different sizes of cylinders without use of spacers
• Alarm can only be silenced by proper control key
• Extended bypass (now a standard feature) allows alarm to remain bypassed when door is open and automatically rearm upon door closing
• Modern graphics on cover to demonstrate key rotation and operation
• 100 dB piezo alarm
• 9VDC battery operated with Low Battery Alert
• LED visual and audible arming indicators
• Field selectable 2-minute auto rearm, if desired
• Field selectable status indicators, if desired
• Weatherized electronics certified to Driving Rain and Salt Fog Test (see Listings and Approvals)