Digital Keypad with Prox Reader 12/24 VAC/DC with Prox Reader with
924P Digital Keypad with Prox Reader 12/24 VAC/DC with Prox Reader with Controller.
The SDC 924P EntryCheck™ are indoor/outdoor stand-alone digital keypads with Prox Reader and Controller (2-piece configuration), designed to control access of a single entry point with up to 500 users. Each user is assigned a proximity card and/or a personal identification number (PIN). Presentation of a proximity card or keypad entry of a code activates one or both of the output relays which releases an electric door lock.
• Weather Resistant
• Heavy Cast Vandal Resistant Housing
• Heavy Cast Metal Blue Backlit Keys
• Keypad Programmable
• 500 Users, Prox card and/or PIN Codes
• 4 Outputs, 2 Relay and 2 Solid State Outputs Timed or Latching (On/Off)
• Assign Entry to Relays 1 and/or 2
• LED Status: Access, Lockout
• Tactile Keys with Selectable Audible Levels for Key Depression or Output Activation
• Timed Anti-Passback, Anti-Tailgate
• Keypad Tamper Lockout
• Request-to-Exit/Enter Input
• Choice of Door Sense/Relay Inhibit Input Functions; Forced Entry, Door Ajar, or Inhibit
Relay 1 or 2, Auto Relock When Door Closes
• Choice of 2 Solid State Outputs Functions; Alarm Shunt, Forced Entry, Door Ajar,
Tamper Lockout or Keypad Active
3 User Modes:
• PIN or Card
• Card Only
• Card and PIN
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.