The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access
and dogging of mechanical exit devices.
Field Retrofit Kit Factory Installed LR100SGK
Sargent Exit Devices Electric Latch Retraction for the following;
8800 Rim Mount
8700 Surface Vertical Rod
8600 Concealed Vertical Rod
36" Length Field Retrofit Kit
The SDC LR100 Series Electric Latch Retraction Kit enables electric access control and dogging of mechanical exit devices. When energized the motor retracts the exit device latch enabling momentary or sustained push and pull operation of the door.
The latch retraction mechanism may be activated by an access control, remote control device or building automation system. The exit device always provides uninhibited egress.
• Low 700 mA Inrush, 200 mA Continuous @ 24VDC
• For access control and sustained dogging applications
• Push pad is not electrically depressed.
• Automatic re-trigger if device does not pull on first try
• Eliminates need for costly replacement of existing exit device
• Significantly less labour and costs compared to competitive retrofit kits
• Eliminates need for costly power supplies with high inrush circuitry. Compatible with UL Listed Access Control Power Supply
• Only 1 Amp power supply required for up to 2 exit devices
• Low current enables longer wire runs with smaller gauge wire
• No door sequencers required for pairs of manual doors
Necessary cookies are absolutely essential for the website to function properly. This category only includes cookies that ensures basic functionalities and security features of the website. These cookies do not store any personal information.
Any cookies that may not be particularly necessary for the website to function and is used specifically to collect user personal data via analytics, ads, other embedded contents are termed as non-necessary cookies. It is mandatory to procure user consent prior to running these cookies on your website.