THOMAS Electric Strike Kit (SD45-A)
Failsecure/Failsafe, 12/24V AC/DC, SPDT Latch Position Status, SPDT Keeper
Closed and Deadlocked/Unlocked Status, Mounting Tabs.
The SDC Uni-Flex™ electric strike is designed for use with locksets with up to 3/4” latchbolts*. The quality construction makes the 45 series ideal for high traffic applications. The compact low profile design enables quick and easy installation where jamb space is limited.
SDC Universal Electric Strike with 3 Different faceplates, Failsecure/Failsafe, 12/24V AC/DC, SPDT Latch Postition Status, SPDT Keeper Closed and Deadlocked/Unlocked Status, Mounting Tabs. 3 Faceplates: 4S Stainless Steel, 4R & 7R Aluminum Finish.
45-A Included: One 4-7/8″ square corner faceplate
One 4-7/8″ radius corner faceplate
One 7-15/16″ radius corner faceplate
- All stainless steel for corrosion resistance and strength
- Tamper resistant, heavy-duty construction
- Set screws for adjustment lockdown
- Milled ramps to better accommodate deadlatches
- Integrated shim for quick customization of faceplate thickness (3/4″ to 1/2″)
- In-frame horizontal adjustability
- Pullman keeper
- Non-handed, reversible
- Failsecure (standard) Failsafe (optional)
- ¾” keeper depth
- Static strength 1,500 lbs.
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs.