THOMAS Bopper Stopper - Clear Cover (TA-1071)
Inexpensive and highly durable, these hinged covers live up to their name and can be used in a wide range of applications.
TA-1071 can take hard knocks in stride while protecting digital keypads, electrical outlets, smaller-size pull stations, biometrics, volume or lighting controls and push buttons to name just a few. The covers and hinges are molded of super tough polycarbonate material. The devices feature a stainless steel torsion spring to keep the cover closed.
· Molded from super tough polycarbonate material.
· Stainless steel torsion spring maintains the cover in a
· Protects against both vandalism and accidental damage.
· Their many uses include protecting push button units,
smaller-sized pull stations, keypads, electrical outlets,
volume or lighting controls and shutdown switches.
· Covers come complete with mounting hardware and
· Gasket replacement recommended after five years.
· Typical working properties of polycarbonate are -40° to
250°F (-40° to 121°C).
· Helps stop ice and snow from making keypad units difficult
· Fast, easy installation.
· Three year guarantee against breakage of polycarbonate in