- Access Control System
- Intercom System
- Automatic Doors
- Hollow Metal Doors
- Aluminum & Glass Doors
- Fire Rated Door
- Security Camera
- Safes, Lockers and Vaults
- Security Film
- Universal Washroom
- Factories & Warehouses
- Retail & Commercial Stores
- Daycare Centers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Airport & Aviation
- Park & Entertainment
- Apartments & Condominiums
- Houses of Worship
- Educational Institutions
- Military & Police
- Government Buildings
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Banking & Finance
- Cannabis Stores/ Dispensaries
- Business & Enterprise
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Gym & Fitness Centers
THOMAS Access Power Controller (TA2594)
16 outputs, 12VDC @ 9A, and 24VDC @ 9.4A
For maglocks, strikes, with FACP Interface
This unit distributes and switches power to access control systems and accessories. It converts a 115VAC 60Hz input into sixteen (16) independently controlled 12VDC and 24VDC PTC protected outputs. Outputs are activated by an open collector sink or normally open (NO) dry trigger input from an Access Control System, Card Reader, Keypad, Push Button, PIR, etc. The unit will route power to a variety of access control hardware devices including: Mag Locks, Electric Strikes, Magnetic Door Holders, etc. Outputs will operate in both Fail-Safe and/or Fail-Secure modes. The FACP Interface enables Emergency Egress, Alarm Monitoring, or may be used to trigger other auxiliary devices. The fire alarm disconnect feature is individually selectable for all of the sixteen (16) outputs.
• 12VDC and 24VDC output.
• 9.5 amp @ 12VDC plus 9.7 amp @ 24VDC.
• 115VAC 60Hz, 10.0 amp input.
• Input fuse ratings:
– AL1012ULXB input fuse is rated @ 3.5 amp.
– AL1024ULXB input fuse is rated @ 10 amp.
• Filtered and electronically regulated outputs.
• Built-in charger for sealed lead acid or gel type batteries.
• Maximum charge current:
– AL1012ULXB maximum charge current is .7 amp.
– AL1024ULXB maximum charge current is 3.6 amp.
• Automatic switch over to stand-by battery when AC fails.
• Zero voltage drop when unit switches over to battery backup
(AC failure condition).
• Short circuit and thermal onerload protection with auto reset.
• AC input and DC output LED indicators.
• AC fail supervision (form “C” contact).
• Battery fail and battery presence supervision (form “C” contact).
• Accommodates up to four (4) 12VDC/12AH batteries.
• Dimensions: 26”H x 19”W x 6.25”D.
• 1/2″ and 3/4″ combination knockouts.
• UL Listed for Access Control Systems (UL294),
CUL Listed – CSA Standard C22.2 No.205-M1983, Signal Equipment.
• CSFM – California State Fire Marshal Approved.