Seco-Larm 2-Channel 315MHz Mini RF Receiver with Transistor Ground Output
Model Number: SK-910RAV2Q
This mini RF 315MHz receiver is compatible with both code hopping and fixed-code transmitters (see page 4 of the manual for a list of compatible transmitters). It can be used for a variety of applications, such as allowing the same transmitter to open/close a gate and open/close a garage door. The receivers come in one- or two-channel versions. Each channel can learn the codes of up to 15 different transmitter buttons.
- Small size: 33/16“x29/16“x3/4” (80x65x19 mm)
- Control garage doors, etc.
- Compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, including both fixed-code and code-hopping. ( 433MHz – 433.92MHz transmitters and receivers also available. )
- LED shows RF reception, program status
- Mode switches for easy transmitter learning
|Type||WIRELESS – 2-Channel Miniature RF Receiver with Transistor Ground Output|
|Operating voltage||3~13.8 VDC|
|Output Mode||Programmable 4-sec. momentary (default), 1-sec. momentary, toggle (ON/OFF), or continuous|
|Output Type||Transistor GND 3A@12VDC|
|Current Draw||5mA standby, 15mA LED flashing @ 12VDC|
|Transmitter||Compatible with all ENFORCER 315MHz transmitters|
|Extended Range Antenna Compatible||No|
|Dimensions||3-3/16″ x 2-9/16″ x 3/4″ (80 x 65 x 19 mm)|