This mini RF receiver is compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, both code hopping and fixed-code (see page 4 of the manual for a list of compatible transmitters). It can be used for a variety of applications, such as allowing the same transmitter to open/close a gate and open/close a garage door. The receiver comes in one- or two-channel versions. Each channel can learn the codes of up to 15 different transmitter buttons.
- Four programmable relay output modes: 4-Second momentary, 1-second momentary, toggle and validity outputs
- Flexible operating voltage: 11~24 VAC/VDC
- Small size: 33/16"x29/16"x3/4" (80 x 65 x 19 mm)
- Control garage doors, etc.
- Compatible with all 315MHz ENFORCER transmitters, including both fixed-code and code-hopping ( 433MHz - 433.92MHz available )
- LED Indicates RF reception, learn mode entered, transmitter learned, memory cleared
- Mode switches for easy transmitter learning - no need to cut jumpers