- Access Control System
- Intercom System
- Automatic Doors
- Hollow Metal Doors
- Aluminum & Glass Doors
- Fire Rated Door
- Security Camera
- Safes, Lockers and Vaults
- Security Film
- Universal Washroom
- Factories & Warehouses
- Retail & Commercial Stores
- Daycare Centers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Airport & Aviation
- Park & Entertainment
- Apartments & Condominiums
- Houses of Worship
- Educational Institutions
- Military & Police
- Government Buildings
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Banking & Finance
- Cannabis Stores/ Dispensaries
- Business & Enterprise
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Gym & Fitness Centers
Record 5300 Series Automatic Dual Motor Sliding Door
The record 5300 Series Sliding Door is designed with a dual motor system to provide extra assurances for oversized or over height door panels. Manufactured exactly the same as the 5100 series, the 5300 series likewise is reliable, durable, rugged and meets all expectations when you wish to design door ways that promote that unique look that only monstrous doors can!
Offering a wide breadth of configurations and functions, the record 5300 series assures the architect and building owner a wide array of capabilities in ensuring the most safe, secure and attractive entranceway available by choosing from the following options:
Different Operating Modes
- Automatic mode with full opening width
- Automatic mode with reduced opening width
- Automatic mode in one-way (exit only) for traffic control
- Adjustable reduced opening mode
- Continuously open: door opens and remains in open position; either full open or reduced opening width
- Off mode: door can be moved by hand
- Safety sensors (self-monitoring holding beams) in the clear opening of the door prevent the door from shutting if persons or objects are in the detection zone.
- Safety automatic reversing mechanism: if the door leaves are inhibited when closing, they are immediately re-opened (automatic reverse 2-step adjustable). If the door leaves are hindered when opening, they are immediately stopped.
- The position of the obstacle is stored and will be slowly approached during the next door movement.
- Even in the case of power failure, the emergency fail close or the emergency opening is assured by the optional emergency power options.
- Sidelite protection – additional sensors located above the opening path of the door will slow the opening if a person or object will inhibit the door opening normally.
- Virtually silent operation incorporating dual motor operation
- Available for door panels glazed with 1/4″ glass up to 10 feet tall; 1/2″ and 1″ up to 9 feet
- Each door panel may weigh up to 375 pounds
- Integrated support for hydraulic closers in both SX (slide/swing) and SO (swing sidelite) panels.
- Built into the top rail, door closers are available when specified, to ensure the door closes and remains operable after emergency breakout egress.
- Recessed panic hardware is available for full-breakout and fixed panel applications which will comply with all existing exit codes.