Norton/Assa Abloy 7700PT Power Track®
|689 Aluminum||690 Statuary Bronze||691 Dull Bronze||693 Black||694 Medium Amber||696 Gold|
|BSP Black Suede Powder Coat||WSP White Suede Powder Coat|
- Selective single-point, electromechanical closer/holder
- Track mounting; push or pull side installation
- Non-handed (except "DE" Double Egress arms)
- 24VAC/DC or 120VAC voltage
- Spring size 5
- Master (PTDO) or Support (PTO) units
- Spring cushioned dead stop
Smoke Detector Features
- Photoelectric Sensing - detector employs a photoelectric chamber to substantially reduce the probability of false alarms.
- Fire/Smoke Control Circuit - interprets the alarm signal from the detector and provides switching contacts to interrupt power to the hold open solenoid and divert it to activate optional audio/visual alarms.
- Alarm (Relay) Contacts - normally open in standby condition (energized, non-alarm state). These contacts close during an alarm condition (smoke detected) and switch power from the solenoid to an optional local alarm.
- Trouble (Relay) Contacts - normally closed in standby condition, these supervisory contacts monitor the continuity of power within the detector circuit. Any power interruption within the detector circuit will open these contacts. They can then be used to simultaneously indicate a trouble condition to the alarm panel on a separate trouble circuit.
- Quick Disconnect Modules - each component, solenoid coil, detector and control feature quick disconnect wiring for easy servicing and replacement.
- Locked-In Alarm - when a unit alarms, it must be manually reset. This can be accomplished by remote control from the alarm console or by the reset button in the smoke detector. Reset button is accessible through the center louver in the underside of the track. Reset by rotating LED chamber using small flat blade screwdriver.
- Indicator Lights: Normal Mode: red LED flashes once every eight (8) seconds, Clean Mode: red LED flashes once every second, Alarm Mode: red LED illuminates continuously.
Functions - Master Unit
- Unit comprised of integral smoke detector and solenoid hold open mechanism in the slide track, a hook-up box and door closer.
- Can be used to control a single door or a pair of doors in conjunction with a 24VDC Support Unit.
- Suffix “PTDO” to model number
Functions - Support Unit
- Unit is comprised of a solenoid hold open mechanism in the slide track, hook-up box and a door closer.
- Units can be installed on a single door or a pair of doors when controlled by compatible UL listed detection equipment such as area ceiling detectors, pull stations, and remote alarm panels.
- A 24VDC Support Unit can also serve as a slave unit when used on the inactive leaf of a pair of doors. The active leaf of the pair of doors must be controlled by a Master Unit.
- Suffix “PTO” to model number
- Patient rooms
- Conference/meeeting rooms
- Executive offices
- Government offices
- Maintenance areas
- Material storage rooms
Electrical Data - “PTDO” Master Units
- Two components require electrical power: - Integral smoke detector requires 24VDC input power - Hold open solenoid requires 24VDC input
- Hook-up box receives primary voltage input and distributes it to the smoke detector and hold open solenoid(s).
- Available with two voltage options: - PTDO-24 suffix – accepts 24VAC or 24VDC power input. A rectifier in the hook-up box will rectify alternating current to direct current for operation of both the smoke detector and hold open solenoid(s). - PTDO-120 suffix – accepts 120VAC power input. A 120VAC to 24VAC transformer in the hook-up box steps the input voltage down to 24VAC. It is then rectified to 24VDC for operation of both the smoke detector and the 24VDC hold open solenoid(s).
Electrical Data - “PTO” Support Units
- Hold open solenoid requires electrical power.
- Solenoid controlled by smoke detection equipment (ceiling detectors) or remote alarm panels.
- Available for operation on 24VAC/DC or 120VAC, 60Hz.
- Hold open solenoid operates on direct current.
- Contains built-in rectifier that converts alternating current to direct current.