LCN 4210/4510 Smoothee® Series Closers
These heavy-duty, high-security and surface-mounted closers feature special components to resist tampering and vandalism.
The heavy duty 4210/4510 Smoothee Series closers are high-security closers that feature special components to resist tampering and vandalism and meet ANSI/BHMA A156.4 Grade 1 standards. The closers are UL listed for self-closing doors and boast a 30-year limited warranty.
Forged steel parallel arms and heavy gauge metal security covers are designed for correctional, vandal-prone, institutional and other high traffic applications. A choice of finishes and cylinder functions meet correctional and vandal-resistant requirements. Materials include a high-strength cast iron cylinder, a one-piece forged steel piston, a double-heat-treated pinion, all-weather fluid, tamper-resistant regulating screws and a high-efficiency, full-complement, low-friction bearing. The LCN “Green Dial” ensures accurate spring force adjustments.
Features & Benefits
- Cast iron body
- LCN patented “Green Dial” spring force indicator
- Full-complement bearing
Quality and Durability
- All-weather fluid
- 30-year warranty
- Handed design
- Security cover
- TORX machine screw pack
- Forged steel arm
- Sized cylinders for interior doors to 5’0” and exterior doors to 4’0”
- Non-sized cylinder is adjustable for interior doors to 4’6” and exterior doors to 3’6”
- Closer meets American Disabilities Act (ADA) requirements
- UL and cUL listed for self-closing doors without with regular or fusible link arms for self-closing doors
- Tested and certified under ANSI Standard A156.4, Grade 1