Horton Profiler® Series 2000B Belt Drive
Designed with the smallest header in the industry, the Profiler® 2000B elite is the preferred sliding door amongst architects. The system is available in non, partial, and full breakout configurations and is engineered with the smallest header in the industry.
Slide operation is accomplished through 1/8 HP motor working with worm gear transmission and 1800 RPM with 1/2″ steel reinforced nylon drive belt that attaches to door hangers and an idler pulley. This design allows for a smaller header profile with a flush installation to 4″ jambs.
- Heavy duty drive-train with 1/8 HP motor and belt drive system
- High quality steel carriage wheels with ball bearing design
- fully replaceable nylon covered aluminum carriage track
- Patented panic breakout system featuring a solid bar wheel carriage with continuous interlocking. This ensures dependable emergency breakout without sagging, along with effortless resetting.
- Adjustable astragal with double weatherseal captured in door panel extrusion. This ensures lasting and superior weatherseal.
- Superior high-strength corner block construction for all door panels for years of dependable service.