- Access Control System
- Intercom System
- Automatic Doors
- Hollow Metal Doors
- Aluminum & Glass Doors
- Fire Rated Door
- Security Camera
- Safes, Lockers and Vaults
- Security Film
- Universal Washroom
- Factories & Warehouses
- Retail & Commercial Stores
- Daycare Centers
- Hotels & Resorts
- Airport & Aviation
- Park & Entertainment
- Apartments & Condominiums
- Houses of Worship
- Educational Institutions
- Military & Police
- Government Buildings
- Hospitals & Healthcare
- Banking & Finance
- Cannabis Stores/ Dispensaries
- Business & Enterprise
- Pubs and Restaurants
- Gym & Fitness Centers
- Construction Sites
HID® Proximity ProxPro® II 5455
HID’s ProxPro® II proximity reader for access control combines performance, reliability, and ease of installation into a two-piece, weatherproof potted enclosure. International users will appreciate the multilingual installation manual, lower voltage requirement and flexible mounting options.
- Ideal for medium-range applications.
- Available with Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Optional glass mount kit available for mounting the reader behind glass.
- Potted reader suitable for indoor or outdoor use.
- Available in black, white, gray or beige.
- 18″ (45 cm) wire pigtail standard; consult factory for 9′ (2.7 m) pigtail available by special order.
- Two-piece reader design allows for easy installation.
- Available with a Wiegand or Clock-and-Data interface.
- Provides high reliability, consistent read range and low power consumption.
- Features include multicolor LED and internal control or host control of the LED and beeper.
- Mounts directly on metal with minimal impact on the read range performance. Optional kit enables mounting behind glass.
- Compare features of the ProxPro II to the original ProxPro reader.
Typical Maximum Read Range
ProxCard® II Card – up to 9″ (22 cm)
ISOProx® II Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
DuoProx® II Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
Smart ISOProx® Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
Smart DuoProx® Card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
HID Proximity and MIFARE® card – up to 8″ (20 cm)
ProxCard® Plus Card – up to 4″ (10 cm)
ProxKey® II Keyfob – up to 4″ (10 cm)
MicroProx® Tag – up to 4″ (11 cm)
*Depending on local installation conditions.
5.00″ x 5.00″ x 1.00″ (12.7 x 12.7 x 2.54 cm)
Linear power supplies are recommended.
Wiegand interface: 500 feet (150 m)
Clock-and-Data interface: 50 feet (15 m)
Recommended cable is ALPHA 1295 (22 AWG) 5 conductor minimum stranded with overall shield or equivalent. Additional conductors may be required for LED or beeper control.
Average: 25 mA at 12 VDC
Peak: 125 mA at 12 VDC
-22º to 150º F (-30º to 65º C)
0-95% relative humidity non-condensing
13.6 oz. (385 g)
Canada/UL 294 Listed
FCC Certification, United States
EU and CB Scheme Electrical Safety (EN60950 and IEC60950 ITE Electrical Safety)
Fifteen EU Countries under the R&TTE Directive (EN300 330 – SRD, and ETS 300 683 – EMC)
Australia C-Tick (pending)
New Zealand (pending)