HID® Mercury™ MR62e Controller
OverviewThe MR62e Series 3 is an IP-enabled interface module with on-board flexibility to connect a wide range of security devices. The MR62e is easy to install and provides the required I/O for interfacing four card readers using OSDP protocol, six general-purpose input monitor points and four control relays to any Mercury series intelligent controller.
- Open Architecture - Use of hardware with HID Mercury OEM partners’ software solutions
- OSDP Protocol - Secure channel security for reader connectivity
- Enhanced Security - Embedded crypto memory chip and data-at-rest encryption
- IP-to-the-Door - Supports PoE+ power, removing the cost of traditional power supplies and homerun wiring
- Versatile Interoperability - Same reliable interface and identical footprint as the EP controllers.
- Natively supports up to four OSDP readers
- Does NOT support Wiegand readers
- MR62e controls up to two openings (Mercury Intelligent Controller required)
- IPv4/6, TLS1.2, 802.1X
- FIPS 140-2 user of OpenSSL