HES 9800 Series
The HES 9800 Series is a low-profile, surface mounted electric strike designed to accommodate the Adams Rite 8700, 8800, and EX88 Series Rim Exit Devices.
The HES 9800 is outdoor rated and exceeds Grade 1 standards for strength and performance. All functions are performed within the ½” thick strike body, which is protected by a sleek stainless steel cover to conceal the mounting screws and provide the most aesthetic appearance.
1/16” and 1/8” spacer plates are provided to accommodate varying door gaps. Simply place the electric strike on the surface of the frame, align it with the Starwheel or Interlock latching mechanism, and install.
- Hollow Metal
Electrical (DC Continuous Duty)
- Dual voltage 12/24 VDC
- 450 mA at 12 VDC/250 mA at 24 VDC
Compatible with Adams Rite 8700, 8800, and EX88 Series Rim Exit Devices.
- Installs on aluminum, hollow metal and wood frames (wood screws not provided)
- One 1/16” spacer plate included
- One 1/8” spacer plate included
- Decorative cover for sleek look
- Stainless steel construction
- Static strength 1,500 lbs
- Dynamic strength 70 ft-lbs
- Endurance 1 million cycles
- Field selectable fail secure/fail safe
- Horizontal adjustment
- Internally mounted solenoid
- SecuriCare five-year, no-fault, no questions asked warranty
- LBM, Latchbolt monitor
- LBSM, Latchbolt strike monitor
- 630 – Satin Stainless Steel
- 605 – Bright Brass
- 606 – Satin Brass
- 613E – Dark Oxidized Satin Bronze Powder
- 628E – Satin Aluminum, Clear Anodized Powder
- 629 – Bright Stainless Steel
- BSP – Black Suede Powder
HES 9800 Series