GSH HD112 Alum Geared Hinge
• Aluminum alloy with self-lubricating bearings
• Can be used with any Standard Frame Without hinge preps
• 83” length available in clear and dark bronze anodized
• Hinges are shorter than the Door height to avoid threshold or carpet Clearance problems
• Clearance required between the hinge edge of the Door and the Frame is 5/16” (7.9mm) minimum for square edge Door. for beveled Doors add 1/32” (0.8mm)
• For 1-3/4” Doors. 48” maximum Door width. Up to 200 pounds high frequency and 400 pounds for medium frequency Doors.
• UL tested and approved for 90 minutes