Dormakaba Simplex 9600 - Cabinet Lock
Simplex Mechanical Pushbutton Locks eliminate problems and costs associated with issuing, controlling, and collecting keys and cards.
Simplex 9600 Series mechanical pushbutton lock uses to same combination system as our other pushbutton access controls and are specifically designed for cabinet doors, desk drawers, and similar applications. They are ideal for use in many locations, such as medicine chests, liquor cabinets, gun boxes, courier pick-up boxes, home entertainment units, cleaning supply cabinets, tool chests, private files, audio-visual cabinets, and petty cash drawers. This fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements, has a single access-code and is programmed via the keypad without removing the lock from the door.
No Battery: Fully mechanical lock eliminates the material and labor expense of battery replacements
Locking Device Options:
- Flat deadbolt
- Round deadbolt
- Round spring latch bolt
Number of Codes: Single access code—one easy-to-manage code for all users
Programming: Lock is easily programmed via keypad without removing lock from the door
Operation Mode: Pushbutton access
Economical: A cost effective access control solution
Key Override (Optional): Select models
Construction: All metal cast face plate; force-resistant, protected exterior knob
Numeric Keypad: Vandal resistant, solid metal pushbuttons
- Bright Brass 03 (605)
- Satin Brass 04 (606)
- Satin Chrome 26D (626)
- black trim plate (optional)
- End-throw/cross-throw deadbolt (must be manually relocked)
- End-throw/cross-throw spring latch (with automatic relock)
- Wood doors: ⅝” (16 mm) to ⅞” (22 mm)
- Sheet metal applications: 14 to 20 gauge 1⁄3″, 1⁄16″, 1⁄4″
- Horizontal or vertical.
- Two-step mortise installation using router or 5½” (140 mm) x 1″ (25 mm) slot with trim plate (for wood applications).
- Punched slot or series of 7⁄16″ (11 mm) drilled holes (for metal applications).
Warranty: 1-year warranty