Dormakaba K-RX Wireless Receiver
- Transmits a signal via hardwired Wiegand for access control panel authentication.
- FOBs function from up to 200 feet.
- Functions with K-TX2 (HID 125 kHz coil) and K-INTX2 (Indala 125 kHz coil) as well as K-TX2-1K (K-SMART 13.56MHz coil) transmitters.
- All transmitters act as a regular FOB when used within your facility.
- Fast installation with Keyscan access control unit. Simple fob enrollment in Keyscan software. One cardholder number for all RF activations and proximity activations
- Allows for integration to gate/garage applications without costly trenching or installation of pedestals to mount readers
- Permits tracking, usage reporting and assigning access privileges (including time and day restrictions) when used with Keyscan access control units and software
- Fobs work in long range RF mode as well as standard proximity format for other access control secure doors
- Fobs may be ordered with Keyscan K-SMART 13.56MHz (K-TX2-1K), HID 125kHz (K-TX2) or INDALA 125kHz (K-INTX2) coil sets
- Employs a rolling 40-bit code combined with a 256bit encryption key for anti-sniffing and anti-playback protection
- Available in 4-channel fobs
- Will function in non-keyscan environments using a Wiegand protocol
- Input power: 10 to 24 VDC @ 120mA (Typical)
- RF input signal: 433MHz
- Communication format: Wiegand 36 bit hardwired output
- Operating temperature: -7.6°F to 122° (-22°C to 50°C)
- Encoding: Code Hopping with 256 bit encryption
- Case material: High Density Plastic Water Resistant; Keypad Membrane
- Power: CR2032 3V Lithium battery; Field replaceable
- Output: RF 433MHz; UHF Proximity 125kHz
- K-TX2-1K (K-SMART 13.56MHz)
- K-TX2 (HID 125kHz)
- K-INTX2 (INDALA 125kHz)