DOORKING 1820 Telephone Intercom
MULTI-LINE TELEPHONE INTERCOM SYSTEMThe 1816 and 1820 Telephone Intercom Systems offer outstanding features that allow the resident to be in charge of their calls and can interface with up to 1200 phone lines. Ideally suited for apartment buildings, college resident halls, high rise condominiums, office buildings, and public housing authority projects where controlling access into the building is an essential part of a security program.
- Resident call down feature.
- Caller ID.
- Resident activated/deactivated call waiting.
- Resident activated/deactivated do-not-disturb.
- Resident activated/deactivated call forwarding.
- True full duplex communication.
- Interfaces with all DKS telephone entry/access control systems.
- Residents do not need central office (C.O.) telephone service to be connected to system.
- Directory codes can be programmed to numbers of your choice.
- No reprogramming required when residents move in or out.
- Double ring feature identifies lobby panel call.
- Interfaces with up to 1200 telephone lines.
- Full duplex communication.
- Stores up to 10 preprogrammed call out numbers.
- Doorman telephone input.
- Programmable directory codes.
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (main cabinet).
- 16 VAC, 50 VA power transformer (auxiliary cabinets).
- Main & Auxiliary Cabinets: 35.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- Garden Style Cabinets: 21.25"H x 13.25"W x 5.0"D.
- System requires one (1) main control or garden cabinet, one (1) line interface board (LIB), one (1) connecting cable and one (1) RJ71C phone block for every 12 phone lines that the system will interface with.