Assa Abloy Touchless Sliding ICU Door
ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Touchless sliding ICU door – automated convenience and hygiene control
The ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Touchless sliding ICU door system automatically opens for patients and staff with a jamb or wall mounted wave plate, making it ideal for critical care environments. Providing not only convenient access to an ICU room, it significantly reduces contact with door handles to help reduce the risk of spreading disease. Additionally, an overhead presence sensor ensures safe, precise operation.
Flush Bolt-Free breakout technology
ICU door trackless systems have historically required flush bolts to facilitate breakout for bed, equipment, and patient transport. This requires several steps and training of personnel for the use of the flush bolt. With the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU door patented flush bolt-free system, you simply slide the door to full open and conveniently swing the door to a breakout position.
InteGlass electric glass platform
Engineered for next-generation ICU/CCU environments, the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Touchless sliding ICU door is available with our optional InteGlass feature. Designed for electronic glass panels, InteGlass is seamlessly integrated within the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU door and header using UL listed components. This platform supports a variety of electro-static privacy glass systems, which provides higher levels of patient privacy, staff convenience, and infection control.
ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU/CCU Touchless sliding door
- Flush Bolt-Free breakout technology for convenient breakout
- InteGlass electric glass platform for electronic glass panels
- Available in standard, telescopic and surface mount configurations
- Smoke rated package certified to UL1784 (single slide only)
- Your choice of activation device including jamb or wall mounted, card reader or remote switch
- MicroShield™ antimicrobial coating available