Assa Abloy Sliding ICU Door
ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Standard sliding ICU door - precisely engineered for the future of healthcareOptimized for better aesthetics and performance, the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU/CCU Standard sliding ICU door system offers superior patient privacy while maximizing clear door openings to help you meet the demanding requirements of patient and equipment transportation.
Flush Bolt-Free breakout technologyICU door trackless systems have historically required flush bolts to facilitate breakout for bed, equipment, and patient transport. This requires several steps and training of personnel for the use of the flush bolt. With the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU door patented flush bolt-free design, you simply slide the door to full open and conveniently swing the door to a breakout position.
InteGlass electric glass platformEngineered for next-generation ICU/CCU environments, the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 Standard sliding ICU door is available with our optional InteGlass feature. Designed for electronic glass panels, InteGlass is seamlessly integrated within the ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU door and header using UL listed components. This platform supports a variety of electro-static privacy glass systems, which provides higher levels of patient privacy, staff convenience, and infection control.
ASSA ABLOY VersaMax 2.0 ICU/CCU Standard sliding door
- Flush Bolt-Free design for convenient breakout
- InteGlass electric glass platform for electronic glass panels
- Standard slide, telescopic, touchless and surface mount configurations
- Smoke rated packages certified to UL1784
- A full 41.5” door opening on an 8’ frame
- Anti-static option to provide electrical grounding
- Available in 2 and 4 panel configurations
- MicroShield™ antimicrobial coating available