Assa Abloy In Ground Swing Door Operator
ASSA ABLOY SW200i-IG in ground swing door operator – superior performance
Whether you are designing a modern, architectural masterpiece or preserving the historical integrity of a building, in ground mounting provides an ideal way to automate doorways without compromising the integrity of your design.
The ASSA ABLOY SW200i-IG in ground swing door operator is designed to provide a complete system with an in ground enclosure, operator and arm adapter. The enclosure is water resistant and powder coated to prevent corrosion. The adaptability to multiple arm configurations allows great flexibility for integration with your design.
The ASSA ABLOY SW200i-IG utilizes the proven and powerful ASSA ABLOY SW200i operator, offering superior performance to accommodate heavy doors and high traffic flow. The ASSA ABLOY SW200i’s exclusive air pressure management system makes it the perfect solution for exterior applications where wind conditions might occur.
The ASSA ABLOY SW200i-IG in ground swing door operator complies with ANSI A156.10 and ANSI A156.19
ASSA ABLOY SW200i-IG
- ANSI compliance: field selectable full pedestrian usage (ANSI A156.10) and low energy (ANSI A156.19)
- Door weight: up to 700 lbs (315 kg) per operator
- Manual push force: adjustable from 5 lbf – 15 lbf
- Stack pressure compensation
- Intelligent trajectory control
- Extended Closing Torque (ECT)