Allegion/Schlage PS900 Series Power Supplies
Schlage PS900 power supplies are designed to deliver a highly filtered and regulated “clean” output to protect downstream devices. Separate battery management extends battery life and ensures consistent output.
Schlage PS900 Series power supplies offer a high degree of configurability to address the changing needs of the electronic access control market. Designed with versatility and reliability in mind, they can be factory ordered to meet specific needs or configured in-field using a wide selection of option boards. Their use of separate battery management ensures tight output power regulation to protect downstream devices. The series includes three models: PS902, PS904 and PS906. They vary by total amperage output capability, ranging from 2 to 6 amps.
Installation is simple with a flat mounting board and polarized locking connectors to make in-field expansions virtually plug-and-play. The design also provides easier access to the terminal blocks for connection of electrified devices, such as electric strikes, electromagnetic locks and card readers.
Features & Benefits
- 2-, 4- or 6-amp models
- Clean, consistent power output helps protect the sensitive circuitry of downstream products
- Overload protection prevents too much current being pulled by an overload of devices
- 12/24 VDC output field selectable with plug-in jumper
- Externally visible LED indicator provides visual status on AC input
- Ability to provide continual power with battery backup
- Universal 120-240 VAC, fused primary input
- Externally visible AC input indicator with isolated SPDT contacts
- Battery back-up board auto-selects voltage
- LED indicator provides visual status on DC output
- Order to specification or field configure; option boards use polarized plug-in connectors to simplify in-field expansions
- Option boards enable basic fuse protection, simple relay, advanced logic with sequencing and timing, panic device control, fire alarm relay and battery backup
- Cabinet accommodates 1 or 2 batteries and up to 3 option boards, plus a fire alarm relay and a battery backup board