Allegion/Schlage 620/631 Series Pushbuttons
Schlage heavy-duty pushbuttons are commonly used on ADA openings in conjunction with an automatic operator. 620 and 631 Series come standard with a momentary switch but feature many factory orderable options including delayed or maintained action, narrow stile faceplates and backlit buttons.
Schlage pushbuttons are used to control the ingress and/or egress of a door. The 620 and 631 Series pushbuttons provide a wide selection of design options, finishes and messages. They are offered in narrow stile and standard width plates with multiple button configurations and finish options to provide enhanced architectural appeal.
Schlage 620 and 631 Series pushbuttons also feature significant installer-friendly innovations such as screw terminal connections for the momentary action models and an optional, easy-to-install L2/ILL PC board enabling backlit illumination for the cone with green, yellow and red LEDs. Additional options include maintained or delayed action, double pole double throw switches, narrow stile faceplates, and heavy-duty faceplates with several architectural finishes.
Features & Benefits
- 620 Series offered in 5 button colors
- “PUSH TO EXIT” message and handicap symbol choices provide obvious action indication
- Glow-in-the-dark and LED backlit button options
- Momentary action is standard; factory orderable with delayed (0-60 second) or alternate action
- Double pole, double throw optional (not available with delayed action)
- Standard, heavy-duty single gang faceplate or narrow stile option
- 1-1/4″ inset, 1-5/8″ mushroom and 2-3/4″ large mushroom buttons
- 630 satin stainless steel standard plus 5 other finish options
- Extreme duty 631 models come standard in cast zinc with 626 satin chrome finish