Resilient Communities Fund
Get Up to $100,000 from Ontario Trillium Foundation for your Non-Profit Organization to Support Rehabilitation and Develop Capacity.
Resilient Communities Fund (RCF) helps Ontario’s non-profit organizations like houses of worship to recover and develop capacity, resilience, and sustainability. UTS Group not only safeguards your security but also supports social inclusion. Thus, we would like to share useful information to support your NGO.
An applicant for an OTF grant must meet the following requirements:
- Have a presence, purpose, and reputation in Ontario for providing activities with direct community benefit
- Demonstrate financial capacity to manage OTF funds, deliver and complete the proposed project in accordance with the OTF’s Financial Health and Need policy
- Provide services in Ontario
- Demonstrate their ability to generate additional resources from the community and other sources
- Demonstrate that the organization is qualified to carry out the proposed project.
Basic Info Of Resilient Communities Fund
Term length: 6 – 24 months
Grants from $10,000 – $100,000
Grants support organizations if you:
- Create new revenue-generating strategies
- Launch new initiatives to address community needs
- Plan and adjust strategies
- Plan for upcoming challenges
- Applicants must choose up to three project outcomes they want to achieve with their grant and can apply for funding to cover eligible project costs.
- Organizations that are approved for a Resilient Communities Fund grant from the December 7, 2022, deadline will not be eligible to receive a grant for the February 1, 2023, deadline.