Yale 5300LN Series Lever Locks
Manufactured for the industrial, commercial and institutional markets, 5300LN Series locksets feature security, dependability and versatility in attractive designs and finishes that fulfill all decorative requirements and blend with any architectural décor.
- ANSI/BHMA: A156.2, Series 4000 Grade 2
- UL-cUL: UL-cUL fire-rated up to 3 hours
- Windstorm: Certified (refer to local codes)
- Mechanism: Heavy-gauge steel, zinc-plated, dichromated
- Backset: 2-3/4″ standard; 2-3/8″, 3-3/4″ or 5″ extension links available to order
- Latchbolt: 1/2″ stainless steel throw
- Guardbolt: Deadlocks latchbolt when door is closed; standard on all locking functions
- Door Thickness: Adjustable from 1-3/4″ to 2″. Available for 1-3/” or 2-1/4″ doors to order.
- Fronts: Universal for both flat and beveled door edges
- Lead Shielding: Not available
- Cylinders: Brass, 6-pin, keyed-random cylinder with two keys furnished standard, 7-pin not available. For other cylinder and keying options see page 31.
- Reversibility: Non-handed
- Strikes: 1-1/4″ curved lip for 1-3/4″ door standard; other lip lengths available to order; all reversible
- Finishes: Available in 13 finishes, including PVD lifetime finish options for 613. PVD is standard for 605 and 606
- Warranty: 5-year mechanical