Allegion/Schlage 700 Series Pushbuttons
Schlage 700 Series pushbuttons are economical yet feature the durability of a stainless steel plate. A momentary switch and faceplate to cover a single gang box come standard.
The economical 700 Series offers simple pushbutton control for egress on a swinging or sliding door. The stainless steel plate in satin finish is commercial grade and offered in both standard and narrow stile widths. Models include small round buttons or backlit buttons with “PUSH TO EXIT” or handicap symbol to meet ADA requirements.
Features & Benefits
- Illuminated 2″ square large button options or 5/8″ and 7/8″ round button options
- Optional dual LED status indicators in green and red
- Momentary switch standard or factory orderable with maintained (alternate action) switch
- Handicapped symbol option
- Single gang or narrow style faceplate cover options
- Satin stainless steel finish